Monday, January 6, 2014

Wool You be Mine? - Echo Park Design Team

Hi everyone!  I have my first design team project up today for Echo Park paper with the brand new Valentine's Day Collection "Head over Heels".  
I love the addition of the light blue and gray to the traditional red in this collection. 

I made an adorable bag that would great for a classroom treat bag. 

I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut a tall treat bag from Lori Whitlock.   

I cut some Echo Park shapes from the Silhouette store to embellish the front.  This cute little lamb is a perfect match for the sentiment.   To give the lamb some texture, I embossed the white layers with the D'vine Swirls embossing folder.  

These are the files I used for the front of my box:

Thanks so much for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment