Saturday, February 8, 2014

Echo Park Design Team - Valentine's Day Gifts

Hi everyone!
Champagne and chocolates make a perfect gift for Valentine's Day.  I used the Echo Park "Head over Heels" Collection to make this beautiful gift set. 

corri_garza_forever1

I cut this bottle tag  and heart shaped candy box from Lori Whitlock.  


corri_garza_forever3
I cut the tag as sized in the file and embellished with Echo Park's "Love Banner" and "You & Me" shapes from the Silhouette Store.   Since the text is very delicate at this size, I cut it out of vinyl to make the application super simple.

corri_garza_forever2

The box is also cut as sized.  I dressed it up with this  Echo Park "doily heart" and "forever" cut. 

Head on over to the Echo Park blog to see all the beautiful Valentine's projects that have been posted all week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment