Wednesday, February 12, 2014

SRM Stickers - Graduation Invitation and Favor


Hi everyone!  I'm up over on the SRM Stickers Blog with a graduation invitation and party favor. 
corri_garza_gard_set

The colors at our school our orange and black was I pulled some paper from Halloween Collection. I used my Silhouette Cameo to the cut this gate fold card from Lori Whitlock.  Instead of using the die cut graduation cap that comes in the file, I cut a starburst shape and added a sticker from
SRM Graduation Stickers by the Dozen.  The 2014 sticker can be found on the 2014 Year of Memories sticker sheet.

For my favor bag, I cut a graduation cap from SRM's new vinyl and applied it to the front with a "Thank You" sticker from Stickers by the Dozen.

Head on over to the SRM Stickers blog for more inspiration using all their new products! 

No comments:

Post a Comment