Monday, March 31, 2014

Lori Whitlock Creative Team - Hoppy Easter

Hi everyone! I'm up on Lori Whitlick's blog today with this adorable Easter card and treat holder using some of the newest files from Lori's shop.

corri_garza_easter_set_630



I used the Echo Park - Summer Bliss Collection that Lori Designed.  This collection is designed with lots of Summer images but the color work well for Spring projects as well.  

I used  Lori's new Stand Up Card Easter.  These new cards are so fun and I love how they stand up for display.   The Easter Egg Basket is a perfect match for my card.   The file includes layers for the eggs but I left mine simple and selected some cute patterns from the collection. 

Be sure to visit Lori's shop to see all the cute new files added this week.  


1 comment: