Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Scrappy Moms Stamps - May Release

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great Memorial Day weekend.  We got a ton of much needed rain so we spend most of the weekend inside.  Today I have my second card for the Scrappy Moms Stamps May release.  Here are the two fun new sets....


I made a card with the Fancy Pants - As You Wish Collection.  

corri_garza_#happy_birthday

These two new sets are available for order now so hop on over to Scrappy Moms Stamps to get yours!   Be sure to visit the rest of the design team for more inspiration with the new sets.  (links in side bar)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I love it - so fun and cherry! :D

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. LURVE! that paper is awesome, and i love the jute bow embellie. gorgeous colours, too! :)

    ReplyDelete