Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Echo Park Design Team - Embellished Gift Bag

Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Echo Park Blog today with a fun altered gift bag using the
Echo Park- Walking on Sunshine Collection.

corri_garza_altered_gift_bag

I started with a plain Kraft gift bag and add some pattern paper and die cuts to make it into something fun! I used this Echo Park Wave and Relax die cut.  I created an offset with the Silhouette Studio software to make it easier to space out the letters.

corri_garza_altered_gift_bag_CU

I added a few stickers and sequins to finish it off.  I'm planning on putting some sunscreen, a magazine and a beach towel for a end of the year gift for my daughter's teacher.  It would also be perfect for bon voyage gift for a friend. 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

3 comments: