Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Scrappy Moms Stamps June Release - I Only Have Eyes for You!

Hi everyone!  Today I have my second card up for the Scrappy Moms Stamps June release.  I used a sentiment from the new set Monster Mania.  Here are both the new sets....


There are so many adorable monster images that could be used with these sentiments but I did something without a monster....

corri_garza_eyes_for_you

The paper, glasses and chipboard heart are all from Pink Paislee.  I cut the hearts with my Cameo....love the way this turned out.  Super cute! 

Head on over to Scrappy Moms Stamps to get these two new sets.  You can see more fun projects with these sets by visiting the rest of the design team (links on my side bar).  

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

1 comment:

  1. So stinkin' cute - and I love that you used glasses instead of a monster! Great card! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete