Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Lori Whitlock Creative Team Hop


Welcome to the Lori Whitlock Creative Team Blog Hop.  You should have arrived here from Lori's blog.

I am having so much fun with these fun new shaped boxes that Lori just added to the shop.  Today I made this adorable luggage box.  It's so cute and simple to put together.  The paper I used is from the Echo Park - Getaway Collection. 

corri_garza_suitcase_box

Head on over to Lori's shop to see all the adorable new boxes.  Use the code SUMMER to save 30%.


Digital files are on sale too!


You next stop is Mendi!  Thanks so much for stopping by! 

10 comments:

  1. Oh, my! This is so sweet! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I have to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute! That paper collection is a perfect match for the cutting file. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I just love boxes and bags! This is going to be a fun Blog Hop I can tell :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great box. I can see it as a small gift for those travelers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love boxes and bags!!! What a great idea....thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute and pretty
    your luggage is!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable project! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting....I left a comment this morning but it's still not here. So I will just say that I love bags and boxes and this on is no exception.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute little luggage box. I just love the paper you used.

    ReplyDelete