Friday, October 3, 2014

Echo Park - Creative Agenda

Hi everyone!  Today I'm sharing this art journal that I made with the Echo Park - Creative Agenda Collection. .   I just love this collection!  The colors are fabulous and it’s so versatile.  I was inspired by the art pieces of the collection to alter this art journal.  My daughter loves to sketch and I know she will love this.

corri_garza_art_journal

For the main focal point of my journal, I used this cut file from the Silhouette Store.   I deleted the text and then enlarged the palette to fit the front of my journal. 

corri_garza_art_journal_CU_top

I used a variety of stickers, washi and embellies. 

corri_garza_art_journal_CU_bottom

The banner on the bottom of the journal is also from the Silhouette Store.  I created an offset to make the white layer.  

You can find this fabulous paper collection in the Paper Issues Shop.  Save 20% by using the code "CORRI" at checkout.  


Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a great weekend! 





No comments:

Post a Comment