Monday, October 20, 2014

Paper Issues - Pinspire Me Monday

Hi everyone!  Today we start a new feature over at Paper Issues....Pinspire Me Monday!  I love browsing Pinterest for inspiration and recently came across with beautiful color combo. 




I was inspired to make this card. 

corri_garza_pinspire

I used paper and wood veneer from the Heidi Swapp - September Skies Collection. I really love this collection!  I used a paint brush and some Color Shine to create the swirls on the white cardstock layer.

You can find this collection in the Paper Issues Shop....use my code to save 20%. 


Head on over to the Paper Issues blog to see some fabulous layouts that were inspired by this pin and find out how you can share your project with us. 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 



1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful, I love your attention to detail! Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete