Thursday, January 15, 2015

Lori Whitlock Creative Team - Kinder Pocket Page

Hi everyone!  I'm up on Lori Whitlock's blog today sharing my first pocket scrapbook page.  One of my goals for the new year is to get more photos put into albums.  I decided to try some pocket pages.  These pictures are of 12 year twins...I'm a little bit behind.  

corri_garza_kinder_pocket_page

I used paper from Webster's Pages - Hall Pass Collection.  This collection is so adorable!  I added this cute little apple and grade title to the center 4 x 6 space on my page.

corri_garza_kinder_pocket_CU

I used my Silhouette sketch pens to add some journaling to this 3x4 life card (reduced to 75%).

corri_garza_kinder_pocket_sketch

Now is a great time to stock up on Lori's shapes.....everything is on sale now through 1/19/15.  Use the code JANUARY to save. 

You can find this adorable Webster's - Hall Pass paper in the Paper Issues Shop.  Use the code CORRI to save 20%. 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment