Friday, April 17, 2015

Scrappy Moms Stamps April Release - Birthday Greetings

Hi everyone! It's time for the April release from Scrappy Moms Stamps.  I'm very excitied about this release.  One of the new sets is "More Mini Messages".  I love the smaller size and variety in this set. It covers so many occasions on one set!    Here are the new stamps.




Here's my card.

corri_garza_birthday_greetings

I used the new I Love Sunshine Collection from Echo Park.  All the die cuts are the the Ephemera Pack.

You can see more projects with these new stamps by visiting the rest of the Design Team ( links in sidebar) and our guest designer Gloria

Head on over to Scrappy Moms to pick up these fun new stamps!

5 comments:

  1. This is so bright and happy! I just love it! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too darn cute!!! Love the bright colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corri,
    This is darling. I love the colors and layout. I'm so jelly because I never like my cards when I use wider ribbons like this but on your card it is fabulous and make me want to try again. :)
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete