Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Bella Blvd Creative Team - "Smile" Photo Keepsake Box

Hi everyone!  I'm up with my first project on the Bella Blvd blog today!  We have the focus on the Color Chaos Collection plus Clear Cuts and Invisibles.

corri_garza_photo_box

I altered this plain box with paper from the Color Chaos Collection (Peep Strandz), a sheet of Oreo Clear Cuts and Click Click Invisibles Sheet.  

corri_garza_photo_box_detail1

I added some chipboard and stickers from the Color Chaos Collection.  

corri_garza_photo_box_detail3

And a Bella Bow to embellish the front of my box.

corri_garza_photo_box_detail2

Finally, I added some Amorie  Alphas to create the #Smile.   I plan to keep this fun box on my desk to hold pictures that I'm planning on making scrapbook pages for.  I love the way it turned out!  

Head on over to the Bella Blvd. blog to see more awesome projects with Color Chaos Collection and more ideas for using the Invisibles and Clear Cuts. 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 







No comments:

Post a Comment