Thursday, June 18, 2015

Bella Blvd - Focus on the Campout Collection

Hi everyone!  Today on the Bella Blvd. blog, we have the focus on the Campout Collection.   This is one of my favorite collections.    

For my first card, I used a 2" x  2" card from the Daily Details sheet.  I matted it with red card stock and cut this cute file with my Cameo to create a background.

corri_garza_floatmyboat


corri_garza_float_detail

I used foam dots to adhere one of the wave layers to give my card more dimension. 

My second card is designed around these adorable little fish.  I just love them! 
corri_garza_hooked_on_you

I used another one of the 2 x 2 cards and embellished with a chipboard fish and some hearts.

corri_garza_hooked_on_you_detail

You can find the Campout Collection in the Paper Issues Shop.  Use the code CORRI to save 20%


Thanks so much for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment