Friday, July 10, 2015

Bella Blvd - Focus on Enamel Dots and DooDads

Hi everyone!  Today on the Bella Blvd Blog we have the focus on enamels.  Bella Blvd has a beautiful array of enamel dots and DooDads to embellish all your projects.  I use them on everthing! 

For my first card, I used the Rover collection and a sentiment from Scrappy Moms to make a card for our house/dog sitter.  The Oreo Black enamel dots were perfect for making my little paw prints. 


corri_garza_PET_thanks




For my second card, I used the enamel dots as sprinkles for my cute cupcake.  The photo corners are also a great accent.

corri_garza_UR_sweet

Head on over to the Bella Blvd Blog to see more inspiration with these great enamels.   

You can find these in the Paper Issues Shop.  Use the code "CORRI" to save 20%. 


No comments:

Post a Comment