Sunday, August 30, 2015

Bella Blvd Creative Team - Flashback Friday


Hi everyone!  I hope you are all having a great weekend!  I'm sharing a project I made for Flashback Friday over on the Bella Blvd blog.  Our assignment was to use some of the older paper collections. 

corri_garza_fall_gift_set

I used my Silhouette Cameo and some files from Lori Whitlock to create this pretty Fall gift set with paper from the Hello Autumn Collection.  I love creating Fall projects....maybe since we don't see pretty colors like this down here in Texas. 

corri_garza_acorn_box

How cute is little acorn box from Lori Whitlock?  It's so simple to put together.  The bottom and top are each one piece and then you add the stem.

Head on over to the Bella Blvd blog to see more inspiration using their fun, colorful paper collections.


1 comment: