Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Bella Blvd. Mix and Match



Hi everyone!  I'm up on the Bella Blvd. Blog today sharing two cards for their Mix and Match Feature.   I was so excited to get a box of newly released product just in time to make these cards. 


corri_garza_love

I used a mix of paper and elements from the following collections.
  • Baby Boy (He Stole my Heart)
  • Let's Go ( Baggage Claim, Mrs Blueberry Enamel Hearts)
  • Illustrated Faith (Paper Pieces)
  • She Blooms (Paper Pieces Die Cuts)
  • Cute Clips (Pretty Boy)
For my second card, I chose an Easter theme.  I just love this pretty basked filled with eggs.
corri_garza_happy_easter

Here's what I used on this card.Sweet, Sweet Spring (Paper Pieces Die Cuts)
  • Sweet Baby Girl (Sweet Safari)
  • Zoo Crew (Train Ride, Borders)
  • Cute Clips (Baby Girl
It's so fun to mix and match all the collections from Bella Blvd.  Stop by their blog to see more projects! 

No comments:

Post a Comment