Sunday, July 3, 2016

Doodlebug Design - Fun in the Sun

Hi everyone! Today I'm  sharing some cute cards using the new Fun in the Sun Collection from Doodlebug Design.   I am so excited about some of the new products that were added with this release.  I just love all the fun die cuts int he Odds & Ends pack.    Each pack contains 94 pieces....they perfect for making cards and for adding to pages.   Another one of my favorite things, is the new sentiment strips.

Here are a few cards I made with a combination of the two.


I used some of the Create A Card bases for my cards.  I love all the different styles and how they coordinate with all the collections.  For this card, I added some stickers from the Icons Sticker Sheet, one of the sentiment strips and a few Odds & Ends.   I love how easy it is to put a card together with these elements.  



For this card, I added in another one of the newly release products...Labels & Tags!  Love them!  The cacti in this collection are a perfect fit for the "stuck on you" sentiment.  



For my last card,  I used two of the pineapples from the Odds & Ends pack paired up with the "Aloha" sentiment strip.  

I'm in love with this new collection.  Just in time for scrapping all her Summer vacation pictures. 






No comments:

Post a Comment