Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Scrappy Moms - Terrific Tuesday Challenge

This is my second post today....Click here the The Digi Bistro.

It's time for another Scrappy Moms Stamps - Terrific Tuesday Challenge.  This week we are using the Country Life cartridge.  If you don't have that one....you can still play along, just use a similiar cut or SVG file.

Here's my  card.
The pattern paper are from My Mind's Eye and the sentiment is from Scrappy Moms - The Charmed Life.

We can't wait to see you projects!  Click here to head on over to SMS.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the design team's projects...you can find links on my side bar.


17 comments:

  1. GREAT cards!! You inspire me:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super I love the paper you used.
    and the lambs are adorable.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love the patterned papers you used!
    Tara
    tarashomemadehappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an adorable card, the lambs are so cute with their embossed wool coats, and the paper colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Corri, I love this card. The patterned paper is so pretty.

    Hugs,
    Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the swirl embossing on the sheep.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ewe are super! Great Job.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful card!! Love the sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute corri!! and the paper is just fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How adorable! Your card is absolutely cute!-Raquel

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable, Corri! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these little sheep!!! Super cute card Corri!

    ReplyDelete
  13. VERY cute!! Love the little lambs and how you embossed them. And love the paper!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am loving this adorable card Miss Corri!!! Its just too darn cute!!!

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete