Thursday, June 6, 2013

Go Wild - Scrappy Moms May Release

Hi everyone!  I hope you are all having a great week!  It's the first day of Summer at our house so we all slept in and are just going to relax today.  

I have a cute card to show you today that I made with the new Scrappy Moms Stamps set - Life's a Circus!
The second set that was just released is Gone Buggy!  I just love all these!


Here is my cute card.....all the files are from SVG Cuts.
birthday_go_wild_bug_lover

I used the following collections on my card.

Card Base -  Summer Holiday SVG Kit

The zebra print paper is from the Echo Park - Love Story Collection.
I tried something new with the sentiment....I stamped animal print background stamp and then heat embossed for a subtle pattern.  It looks cool, I think!

Head on over to Scrappy Moms to check these two new sets! 


2 comments: