Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Cricut Circle Blog - Weekly Challenge

Hi everyone!  I made this card for the Cricut Circle Blog's weekly challenge.  They are having a color challenge this week.  Your card had to use the colors Magenta, Apricot, Deep Olive, and Golden Yellow
and it has to be a "Thank You" card. 


I used the Simply Charmed cartridge and my Scrappy Moms stamps.

The Details 
Tulips from pg. 38 (hide countours feature to hide faces) -2-1/2"
Scrappy Moms Stamps - Everyday Greetings
Ribbon - Stash

5 comments:

  1. So pretty! How perfect is that ribbon!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this card!!!
    It is so cheery and fun!!
    I would love it if you linked this up to my party!
    http://paperissues.blogspot.com/2010/11/save-thanksgiving.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute.. amazing how you incorporated ALL those colors! ♥Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS! i love the tulips in these colors! really fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty - what a simple, classic card! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete