Monday, November 15, 2010

So Many Mini Albums Blog Hop WINNER and some Details...

Hi everyone! Thanks so much to everyone for visiting my blog for the So Many Mini Albums Blog Hop. I loved reading every single sweet comment.   Thanks so much to all of you who became followers.
I had a request for some of the details on the cuts for the album....so here you go.

Pencil - Simply Charmed 3-1/2"
Scissors - Simply Charmed 3-1/2"
Crayon - Simply Charmed 4-1/2"
Backpack - Doodlecharms 2-1/2"
Bus - Doodlecharms 2"
Apple - Create a Critter 2-3/4"
Earth - Give a Hoot 2-1/2" (I cut off bow)

Now for the winner....I used random.org and the winner is #161

161. karensk said...
Love the album love candy
Thanks
Karen k 3 at ameritech dot net

Karen, I will be sending you an email so I can mail out your goodies.

Mark your calendars, we have another fun blog hop coming up on December 11th. 

Come and hop along with us, we will have some great give ideas and some more CANDY!








No comments:

Post a Comment