Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sneak Peak #2 - Scrappy Moms Stamps

Happy Thanksgiving!  I have another card for you that I made with the new Scrappy Moms Stamps set - Simple Sentiments.  This is set goes on sale today and they are also offering FREE SHIPPING beginning today through Sunday!


I used my new Birthday Bash cartridge to cut this adorable elephant and the scallop card base and mat.  The circle tag is from Wrap it Up. 

 The Scrappy Moms design team will be featuring Sneak Peaks all week.  You can find links to all their blogs on my left sidebar.  They are amazing...make sure you check out the projects from yesterday!  Click here to head on over to Scrappy Moms Stamps to place your order and take advantage of the free shipping!

5 comments:

  1. So cute, Corri! I just got this cart, thanks for the ispiration to start playing with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love that little elephant!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card,,,love those dots with the elephant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so stinkin cute!!! Love that elephant....love that cartridge....gonna have to get it =)

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again - such a happy, happy card! I love these! Make more Birthday Bash cards! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete