Friday, November 26, 2010

Sneak Peak #3 - Scrappy Moms Stamps

Happy Black Friday!  I survived my 5 am trip to Wal-Mart and I was able to get the TV I wanted.  Yeah!  I also got the new Cricut Lite Four Legged Friends.  It has some really cute images on it.  I can't wait to play with it.

I have another card for you that I made using the new Scrappy Moms Stamp set Simple Sentiments.  This set has so many great sentiments on it, I know I will be using this set a lot. 


I used my Birthday Bash cartridge again.  This candle works great with the "Make A Wish!" sentiment.


The shaped card and mat are also from Birthday Bash.  Don't miss out on the FREE SHIPPING sale going on now at Scrappy Moms Stamps.  The sale ends on Sunday.  Be sure to check out all the awesome projects from the rest of the Design Team....you can find links to their blogs on my left side bar.

The Details
Candle - Birthday Bash -3.5"h
Card Base - Birthday Bash - 5.25" h x 4.25
Tag - Winter Frolic - 1.45
Scrappy Moms Stamps - Simple Sentiments

8 comments:

  1. So simple and yet so perfect! I LOVE it Corri!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the card. hope you don,t mind i need to borrow this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card!!! I'm thinking I really want this cart. You have been making some cute cards with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable!!!!!! The colors are sooo fun!!! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh so cute! I too got four legged friends and jolly holiday!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! It's a perfect bday card! Love the paper too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'm going to have to copy all of your birthday bash cards. LOL I just love them all! ;) Janis

    ReplyDelete