Sunday, November 28, 2010

Yeah! My First Blog Award

Hi Everyone!  I'm so excited...Sharon from MeeMees Creations and Michelle from Purple Monkey Moments gave me this awesome blog award.  Both of these ladies are super creative and so sweet.  I really appreciate this award.




Here are the rules to this award
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 blogs you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award

Now 8 things about me...
1. I live in a tiny little town in Texas.
2. I have never considered myself to be creative 3. I love animals...we have dogs, cats and goats, lol!
4. I am addicted to my Iphone...constantly checking my email, checking out the blogs etc.
5.  I love Dark Chocolate
6.  I have 3 beautiful kids....8 year old twins (a boy and a girl) and a 3 year baby girl
7. I love to watch football.
8.  I enjoy helping out at my kid's school..planning parties, going on field trips etc.
9.  I'm not very organized
10.  I am a total procrastinator

I am passing this award on to the following super creative ladies...

Joanna - Scrap-Making
Mary - CardzTV
Nicole - Canadian Nickel Scrap'n
Bonnie - Pink Bonbons

Thanks again Sharon and Michelle.  I'm honored!

I'll be back tomorrow with another Sneak Peak of the new Scrappy Moms Stamps set Simple Sentiments.

5 comments:

  1. What is a blog award? I have a blog. Here's a link-
    www.kaavsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award Corri! You deserve it! That's funny you never considered yourself to be creative because I think you are very creative! :) Thank you so soo much for passing it onto me! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so stinkin sweet!!!! and CREATIVE...are you crazy lady lol!!! Thanks so much for thinking of me!!!

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Corri! My first one too!
    You are creative...believe it!
    Lezlye

    ReplyDelete