Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge - Say it with S

Hi everyone! It's time for another Cricut Cardz Challenge!  This week the challenge is "Say it with S".  Make a Christmas project using something that starts with S...any color, any cartridge.

I used Winter Woodland for my card.  I love this cartridge....some many pretty winter images with very easy layers.


I cut the sleigh 2.5"h from Winter Woodland and the scallop rectangle from Elegant Edges at 4"w.  The pattern paper and the sentiment sticker are from Echo Park - Seasons Greetings.  I added some pearls for the holly berries and some twine to finish it off. 

We can't wait to see your projects.....click here to link up!

 

8 comments:

  1. I love this card. Its simple yet very classy. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feels like so long that I've been MIA...feels great to leave some love again! I love the scallop and twine wrapped around...so pretty! ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card along with pretty paper.

    Stop by when you get a chance.
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! Love it!

    Mimi
    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card! Im your newest follower and I hope youll follow me back at www.createdbycori.blogspot.com

    Off to see more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the vintage look of this card...gorgeous!!!

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete