Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Scrappy Moms Stamps - Terrific Tuesday Challenge

Hi everyone!  It's time for another Scrappy Moms Stamps - Terrific Tuesday Challenge.  This week we are using the From my Kitchen cartridge.  If you don't have this one just use a similiar cut or SVG.  We want everyone to play along!

For my card I used the blender cut.....

All the pattern paper is from Echo Park - Happy Days.  I can't tell you how much I love this collection!  It's so bright and happy.  The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps - Freshly Brewed.  This set was intended to go with coffee/tea cuts but I thought it would be so cute with the little blender.
This black satin beautiful ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
This is probably one of my favorite cards EVER!  I just love the way it turned out!
We can't wait to see your cards....click here to link up your project!

 

7 comments:

  1. Great Job Corri! Love the red and Black Combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! We both used the same sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness-- I love this sooo much! I need to find me some of this paper-- soooo great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo cute Corri. I just love how the colors and LOVE how you used this adorable blender!
    ♥Tam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card!

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the stripes with the dots!!! PERFECT sentiment for this card! I can see why its one of your favorites....its stinkin adorable!!!

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete