Monday, November 21, 2011

Lori Whitlock - Treat Bag

Hi everyone!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  It seemed like it just flew by!  Thanks so much  to everyone who hopped along with us this weekend for the Lori Whitlock Design Team hop.  I appreciate all the sweet comments!

I have another cute project that I made with files from Lori Whitlock's online store.
I used this tag, this box, the tree from this set, and the one of these houses.

The paper is from Echo Park - Winter Park Collection.  I think this would be a great little hostess gift for a holiday party with a few treats tucked inside. 

Head on over to Lori's site to check out all her adorable SVG files.  She just released this amazing holiday village...I can't wait to make this!


Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. cute treat bag


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Corri! I just came over from Lori's site and I just wanted to tell you that this is just the cutesy treat box! Thank you so much for sharing. I especially love how you did the tag!

    Jamie
    Http://oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete