Saturday, November 19, 2011

Really Reasonable Ribbon

Hi everyone! I hope you all having a wonderful weekend. It's hard to believe Thanksgiving is next week! I decided I better get started on some Christmas cards.
This beautiful diamond satin ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon matches my My Mind's Eye paper perfectly. This ribbon is so pretty and the diamonds really add some texture. I cut the poinsetta on my Silhoutte. The file is from Lori Whitlock.  My sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms set - Winter Wishes. 

Head on over to Really Reasonable Ribbon to check out their beautiful selection.  Check out the Ribbon Club while your there....it's great for ribbon lovers like me.  Each month a beautiful assortment of ribbon is shipped to you automatically. 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful, Corri! I love it!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! amazing card it very beautiful

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete