Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Scrappy Moms Sneak Peek #3

Hi everyone!  Today I have another cute card that I made with the newest Scrappy Moms Stamps set - Freshly Brewed.

I used my the Echo Park - Happy Days Collections.  These papers are so happy and bright!
This expresso machine and the shaped mat are  from the Cricut Lite Cartridge - Love you a Latte.  I have been feeling a little bummed for last few days....seems like I can come up with anything cute.   I actually scrapped a few projects because they just wouldn't come together but I just LOVE this one. 

If you love coffee like I do you, should really  head on over to Scrappy Moms Stamps to check out this fabulous set!  I know you will love it!

7 comments:

  1. Not a coffee fan but I am a fan of your card. Great use of bold colors and very creative. TFS CAthie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, the sentiment is adorable! The color combo is great, also. :) Thanks for sharing!

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these bright colors Corri! I need to get busy on some more peeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The "Scrappy Mom Stamps" link in your post doesn't work, but I was able to click on "I'm a Scrappy Moms Design Team Member" to go over and check out the sets and samples. I love your Die Cut Christmas tree with buttons. Where can I find that die cut? You keep coming up with the cutest ideas!!! Your bushel of apples card is another one of my favorites...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card, Corri! The colors are fabulous!

    Hugs,
    Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo cute!!! Love the coffee maker!!!

    ReplyDelete