Friday, November 18, 2011

SVG Attic Design Team Day


Hi everyone!  Today I have a cute project to show you that I made with one of the newest sets from SVG Attic.  This adorable set is called Build a Snowman.  Aren't these the cutest snow people ever?


For my project today I used the Basic Gift Bag Collection for my little treat bag. 

The paper and the heart are from the Pink Paper - Snow Day Collection.

SVG Attic is offering a 30% discount this weekend.   Use the code SVG2011 to save today through Sunday!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Corri - this is SO cute! I love it. Some great ideas on the hop - making me feel very Christmassy!
    Lowri
    http://papervinenz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Treat Bag is Adorable!! Thanks os much for sharing!!!
    debpaint16@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute I just love the snowman

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Goodness! The snowman is just absolutely precious :)

    ReplyDelete