Thursday, January 24, 2013

Lori Whitlock - Your So Kind

Happy Thursday everyone!  Today is a big day at our house.  It's our first stock show...my 10 year old twins have been working for several months with their goats to get them ready for today.  Hopefully, they will do well.  I know they have learned a lot from the experience and that's what is most important. 

It's my turn up on Lori Whitlock's blog today!  I have a cute card and gift bag that I made using the Echo Park - For the Record 2 Documented collection that Lori designed.

IMG_4412Kind

For my card I layered some of the pattern papers and a doily that I purchased in the baking section at my local craft store.  I cut two butterflies using my Cameo from Lori's 3 butterflies files.   I embossed the yellow one with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dot folder and added some glitter to the turquoise one. 

For the little gift bag, I cut the party purse and added a pretty layered flower from this set.
This would be a great little thank you gift or a little pick me up for a friend.  You could up some sweet treats or a gift card in the little bag. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. So pretty!! I love the doilie so much - it's beautiful! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this set is eye catching:)
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. corri! love your color combo! hope your kids do well with the goats!

    ReplyDelete