Wednesday, April 28, 2010

PPC #45 and Paper Cutz Challenge #38


Here is the color combo for PPC this week. I used colors that are close from my stash to come up with my card.

This week the Paper Cutz Challenge is to make a Mother's Day card. I cut the shaped mat with my Just Because cartridge, the circle charm with Give A Hoot, and the stem with Walk in my Garden. The flowers are from a big canister of Prima flowers. I've been using these flowers on a lot of things lately and haven't even put a dent in that container.

7 comments:

  1. What a fun card! The flowers match perfectly! Thanks for joining us at SPCC this week!

    Allison - SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Thanks for sharing with us at PCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty. The textured background adds so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific card! Thanks for playing along at SPCC!

    -Kristin SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card, thanks for joining us at SPCC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet crad! Love it! Great job! Thanks for joining us at SPCC this week!

    ReplyDelete