Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cricutters Anonymous 33 and Mojo Monday 135


The challenge at Cricutters Anonymous this week is to make a Spring card so I used the Mojo Monday sketch and this is what I came up with. These cute patterned papers are from a K & Company mat pad called "Citronella". I used George to cut the flowers, WIMG to cut the stems, Just Because to cut the white shaped mat and Give a Hoot to cut the scalloped charm. I love the way this turned out...these color are so bright and happy.

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Love the spring time feel! tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card :D So the clouds background, which one do you mean... ive used quite a few of them. Let me know which one you are meaning! thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im always online LOL.. I live on my blog and web :D

    Anywhoo... I made that background. Its pretty simple. You take a die cut cloud, which you can find like on PP or on some digi-kits if you need a template. You use the ranger distress tool and some Distress ink (i used tumbled glass), then you use some removable tape and put on the back of the cloud. Place it on white cs, and use your distress tool and ink around the cloud, so once you pull the cloud off it will still be white underneath. Let me know if you have any more questions on it :D

    ReplyDelete